Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Saturday, July 15, 2006
It's been an up and down and up day today! Okay i think all my days are pretty much like that. Some good parts, some lousy parts. I've come to realise that i'm either ridiculously high or pretty damn mellow. That's quite worrying, cos i get tired so easily! Must try to limit my energy expenditure.
Exciting things happened today. The news-radio forum thing was like really cool. Cos the DJ spoke really well and fast and WHOOAA. And mq, Caroline and shu were like WHOOOAAA. Yes very funky. We were on radio too! I can't rmb what station. But you can hear us clapping. HAHA. Then there was.. BLOOD DONATION DRIVE!!! I spent the entire day debating whether or not to donate blood and aft hearing Chare Ter Toren etc say it didnt hurt, i decided OKAY I'M GONNA DO IT! Especially since after that mq decided that donating blood was THE way to go. So off we went. Miracles do happen, since Gloria Chan the self proclaimed Dinosaur let us go in semi-peace. So off we went. It was all very exciting as most things are for me (((: mq had unhealthy blood btw, which was very funny. But the EXTRACTION of my blood didn't hurt much at all and it was quite quick, esp compared to Lysia's!
After that went off to town. Watched like the most retarded Singaporean film in ancient history. Yes fine "Huh? The movie's over? When did it start??" does describe it pretty well. But i got my cravings to watch a movie and eat popcorn satisfied. SATISFICATION! Hoho, such a complex word (((: Oh wait, IT'S SATISFACTION! Damnit i keep getting it wrong. Ohwells.
I have come to the conclusion that being a girl is really complicated. There are a million and two unspoken girl code rules to follow and, sighs, i wish it weren't this difficult.
I know perfection isn't attainable anymore, yet it's the only thing that's on my mind. I can't seem to settle for half no matter how hard i try and though i've come to the point where it doesn't matter to me anymore, i know it matters to others. And frankly, it kinda really sucks.
It just crossed my mind recently, that i'm damn happy i'm not attached. Imagine if things went as i thought they were supposed to then.. I think you were right, it wouldn't have worked out. Occasional loneliness can always be filled with other things, but i'm starting to doubt me being cut out for anything other than platonic r'ships. I think i sorta create my own little not-sop-beautiful- disasters. Oh no, how am i ever gonna get married? Bye bye, 26 kids. Ohwells. We'll live for the moment now (: Hockeying and studying. RIIIGHT.
-sweep me off my feet in a whirlpool of flashing lights and colourful squiggles
ex-oh, ex-oh
3:29 AM